HP ProLiant SMB Right Fit Calculator
Measure your true cost of ownership
Choosing the right server for your business can be challenging. Using information we usually gather for ROI calculations, we suggest up to three 1-2 socket HP ProLiant servers that are a close match to your IT infrastructure requirements. These options have been
tailor-made based on your inputs.
We also understand that determining the long-term value of updating your aging infrastructure with the latest 1-2 socket servers can be difficult. HP ProLiant SMB Right Fit Calculator uses your inputs to generate an estimate of savings that can be gained from
HP technology advancements—to help you realize the long-term value of a 1-2 socket
This is a high-level calculator that uses simple information about your business to estimate your current costs vs. updating to HP ProLiant 1-2 socket servers. To use this calculator, answer questions in each of the three expandable sections. The results section will reflect the three best fits for your infrastructure based on your answers. A reset button is provided at the bottom of the calculator to reset values to default. If you need deeper customizations, go to HP ProLiant Business Value Calculator which covers all HP ProLiant servers.
Learn more at hp.com/go/smb
Keep your small business running smoothly with the reliability and security of the Intel® Xeon® processor E3.
No matter what the size of your business, the value of your data is enormous. Keep it accessible and better protected at all times with an affordable Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family–based server. Protect your customer, inventory, and financial records with a server that delivers the security features and reliability of an all-day, all-night workhorse.
Implementing a powerful server is also a smart investment in growth. You’ll gain the power to adopt new business-class applications and tools that can help you increase sales and improve margins. A server based on the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family lets you access your information faster and respond to customers sooner from any device on your network. You work 24/7 for your small business. So should your server.
The Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 v3 product family-based server—a smart investment in your small business.
Intel Xeon Processor E5 Family: The heart of your data center.
Intel Xeon processor E5 family-based platforms deliver the best combination of efficient performance and intelligent built-in capabilities to optimize and scale cloud infrastructure now—with plenty of room to grow in the future:
- Up to 80 percent greater performance, ideal for highly virtualized cloud infrastructure
- Up to 50 percent better energy efficiency
- Built-in security enhancements with Intel Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions (Intel AES-NI) and Intel Trusted Execution Technology (Intel TXT)
Intel recommended resources:
Customize the calculator
Note: If you do not see the most current conversion rates, please enter them manually.
Best viewed in IE version 8 and above, Firefox version 21 and above and Chrome version 27 and above.
- Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- To find out more about the Intel Xeon Processor E5 family, visit URL. www.intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/guides/xeon-e5-products-real-world-guide.pdf (PDF 5.50MB)
- To find out more about the Intel Xeon Processor E3 family, visit http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/xeon/xeon-processor-e3-family-small-business.html.